IN A BIND TO GET THAT PROGRAM LAUNCHED?
PPAP NEARING FOR THAT TEST RUN-OFF?
NEED TO GET PRODUCTION OUT THE DOOR?
LET THE EXPERTS AT SAS HELP!
In today’s fast-paced manufacturing environment you need Robotic End-of-Arm Tooling fast. SAS Automation, the leading supplier of Robotic End-of-Arm Tooling, gripper components, and gripper tooling (EOAT) from the simple too complex for insert molding to part manipulation can help. Our QuickTool program helps companies like yours get the job done quickly to meet your production schedules. Built with our world class gripper off-the-shelf components, lead times for a simple EOAT gripper is only one week.
See Below For Our Product Specifications And General Delivery Times:
- A simple tool is defined as a tool made from standard stock SAS components with no complex internal tool motions or degating cutters required.
- A simple tool with design can be slightly more complex with simple internal motion and sprue cutters.
- A designed tool is any tool more complex than the above but still made from stock components.
- Tools requiring special engineered components or non-stock parts are quoted on a case by case basis but the quote times are as above.
- Die locked parts require complex design and fall into the designed tool category.
- SAS stocks over 1500 standard components for same day delivery of components and rapid assembly of simple tools.
Of course, to quote and produce a Simple EOAT tool, SAS needs the following information from you, our valued customer:
- Sample part, with part name, company, and top of mold clearly identified (wax pen recommended)
- Robot payload and interface information, mounting pattern, pneumatic (with hose sizes), electrical (sensor requirement / NPN or PNP).
- Mold drawings showing the core plan if a multi-cavity part.
- Designed EOAT tool applications require additional information, such as in-depth information about your application captured on our EOAT Quote
- Check Sheet and Survey, Mold model, Part Model, degating vestige and layout information specifications, etc.
- Your written purchase order or credit card approval, with a not to exceed amount if under the simple EOAT category, based upon time and material.
Start QuickTool Today!
1 937-352-1424 or firstname.lastname@example.org