SAS Automation Announces Lifetime Guarantee for GRF-20 Spring Return - Gripper Fingers
SAS Automation is pleased to announce a new Lifetime Guarantee on all of its GRF-20 Spring Return Single Acting Gripper Fingers purchased after January 1, 2009.
SAS Automation designs and manufactures in the USA, robotic End-of-Arm Tooling components using the highest quality materials. For the past twelve years, they have proudly pioneered many "industry-firsts" including: on-site service, e-commerce shopping, and of course tools that uniquely are compatible with all robots and any part. In addition to those milestones, they have found their GRF's to last a million cycles!
Engineering components with innovative designs to last longer and reduce your overall production costs is the cornerstone of SAS. Details of this guarantee are as follows:
- Warranty is only for the SAS GRF-20 Spring Return Single Acting gripper fingers on purchases after January 1, 2009 (must show proof of purchase).
- Must be used by the original purchaser; warranty cannot be transferred.
- Must be returned to SAS for verification and inspection (postage paid).
- SAS will replace at equal value; no cash refunds.
- Products must be used in the manner intended and not abused.
- SAS, at its sole discretion, may choose to remove this warranty on future products sold.
- Customer must not modify the product in any manner.
- SAS will send replacement part for valid claims. This will generally occur within two weeks, but is based upon SAS inventory and production scheduling.
- Warranty is limited to 1,000,000 cycles.